Sunday, February 5, 2017

Melissa McCarthy Rocks as Sean Spicer in SNL Skit

Image credit VAO

I laughed so hard, my dog was alarmed. Melissa McCarthy's impression of Sean Spicer was so hilarious and realistic, I can't get enough of it. And I am not alone as I woke up to find it was trending on social media and making headlines in the news media. Saturday Night Live has pulled off a coup for sure by casting Melissa McCarthy in the role of the hot tempered Sean Spicer. Melissa McCarthy donned an oversized suit and had just the right hair and makeup to nail an impressive and hilarious impression of Sean Spicer, White house press secretary. From his gum chewing, gum swallowing fetish to his hostile relationship with the press and his penchant for “alternative facts, Best SNL impression since Tina Fey did Sarah Palin. #seanspicer #Melissamccarthy #snlspicer

No comments:

Post a Comment