Sunday, February 28, 2016

Image National photo co. Ku Klux Meeting

Presidential Jewels of the day - Donald Trump on Ku Klux Klan and White Supremacist. Donald Trump could not summon the courage to deny an association with the  Ku Klux Klan by  claiming ignorance of the group. The man who wants to be president of the United States touting make America "Great again",  gave an un-presidential response when asked on CNN if he will disavow former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke. He stumbled and stuttered but still could not say his supporters name. He said he didn't know enough to "disavow David Duke"

Trump: "Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" 

Trump: "I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

Really? The man who wants to be president knows nothing about the White Supremacist movement or the Ku Klux Klan ? This is the same guy who claimed to be a supporter of Israel but he cannot disavow a group, or claim to know noting of a group, that worships Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment